Catecoin (CCC:CATE-USD) is seeing massive gains on Friday as the meme crypto does well with traders.
Let’s jump into Catecoin below with what investors need to know about the crypto.
- Catecoin is a crypto that offers a DeFi Meme platform.
- This is an actual place for creators to make and share memes with other users.
- Users of the service can choose to pay creators with their CATE tokens.
- The platform also allows traders to earn by holding the crypto, or when using it.
- To go along with this, the platform also allows users to turn their memes into NFTs.
- However, there is a barrier to entry for making memes on the platform.
- Users must hold at least 5 million tokens to be eligible for posting.
- That may seem high but the tokens are tracking for fractions of a cent right now.
- Currently, it would take a little over a $10 investment to acquire the 5 million tokens needed to post.
- Several exchanges are already offering Catecoin.
- That includes PancakeSwap, HotBit, Bilaxy, and others.
- Catecoin specifically compares itself to rival meme cryptos Shiba Inu (CCC:SHIB-USD) and Dogecoin (CCC:DOGE-USD).
- That includes its token supply of 100 trillion, as compared to SHIB’s 1 quadrillion tokens and DOGE’s unlimited token supply.
- It also notes its 15% APY, as well as its usage on a meme and gaming platform.
CATE is up 42.1% over a 24-hour period as of Friday afternoon.
Of course, we’ve got more crypto news worth looking into today!