“Hearst Magazines and Yahoo may earn commission or revenue on some items through the links below.”
- Austin City Limits is an annual music festival in Texas known for a wide range of styles and artists.
- This time around, LeAnn Rimes graced the stage, and her outfit had fans doing a collective double-take.
- The singer took to Instagram to share some fun snapshots in an optical illusion of a dress.
Austin City Limits is an annual music festival in Texas known for a wide range of styles and artists. This time around, LeAnn Rimes graced the stage, and her outfit had fans doing a collective double-take.
It wasn’t too long ago that the “Can’t Fight the Moonlight” singer wowed a crowd of people in Biloxi, Mississippi, as she rocked a black crop top paired with denim shorts. Fans loved the look and flooded her comments with fire emojis, heart eyes, applause hands, and everything in between. Who can blame them? With those washboard abs and toned legs, LeAnn can probably wear a potato sack and look stunning.
Her latest outfit at Austin City Limits certainly doesn’t disappoint either. The singer took to Instagram to share some fun snapshots in an optical illusion of a dress. She captioned the post with “ACL photo album…Don’t ask about the last photo, lol…just weird thing found backstage ?”
At first glance it looks like she slipped on a sheer number with absolutely nothing to leave to the imagination, but rest assured that the singer is rocking a skin-toned bodysuit underneath. Fans took to the comments to leave their opinions like:
- “That dress is amazing! ???”
- “You look fabulous!! Love the picture with you sitting in the swing chair!! ?”
- “Love that ?”
- “Such a beautiful dress on you. ?”
If you’re looking to get your hands on the same white lace dress, LeAnn did us all a favor by tagging the brand, Elliatt.
The Grammy-winning singer finished up her gallery of photos with a fun (and very unusual) shot of her holding a baby. Well, to be fair it’s a doll. It looks like someone got their hands on a Sharpie and got carried away with a few doodles.
We can’t wait to see what LeAnn wears next so we can scour the Internet to steal her look!
Be First to Comment