A single whale bought 4 trillion SHIB worth over $136 million in the past 24 hours.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) whales are on the move, and it appears they see the current market conditions as appropriate for adding to their positions. The price has also been increasing in response.
- WhaleStats – a tracker that follows the 1,000 richest Ethereum addresses and their activity revealed that one whale added 4 trillion SHIB tokens in the past 24 hours.
- This is currently worth roughly around $136 million.
Looks like whales are really hungry for SHIB.
An ETH whale added 4T SHIB ($136M) in the past 24 hours. SHIB is the most traded and biggest holding token among the top 1000 ETH wallets. […]
- At the time of this writing, SHIB is the biggest token position by the dollar value of this account, followed by $86M worth of Decentraland’s MANA and $41 million worth of USDT.
- SHIB also represents 26.15% of the whale’s portfolio.
- As CryptoPotato reported yesterday, the price of SHIB surged by more than 10%. Today, the market is also green.
- Shiba Inu is up 4.3% in the past 24 hours, trading at around $0.00003406.